FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic
Despite having a vintage appearance, the black INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic from FUJIFILM is a sleek and contemporary instant film camera with a variety of shooting options for prints the size of a credit card.
A fixed 60mm f/12.7 lens with zone focusing settings and a designated macro position for working with objects as close as 11.8" away is featured in its stylish design. When shooting at close range, the optical window finder has parallax adjustment guides and a target spot for aligning subjects.
The design includes a flash with an automatic exposure adjustment and a red-eye reduction setting. The bright output of the flash is utilized in Party mode, along with longer exposure times, to help highlight more detail in the background of photographs.
You can choose to work manually with exposure compensation adjustment for brightening or darkening subjects, or you can use specialized Kids and Landscape modes that are tailored to particular subject types.
Double exposure and bulb modes are available for even more creative shooting, and a built-in tripod mount helps steady long exposures.
The camera's design also includes an LCD that displays the shooting mode and the number of frames left; a mode dial that surrounds the lens allows for simple setting selection; and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that powers the device for about 10 packs of film per charge.
- Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" (separately available)
- Film Size
- 3.4 x 2.1" (86 x 54mm)
- Picture size
- 2.4 x 1.8" (62 x 46mm)
- Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
- Motor-driven 3-range switching, 0.3m - infinity (macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m, normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m, landscape mode: 3.0m - infinity)
- Shutter Release
- Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)
- Exposure Control
- Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), lighten-darken control +/-2/3EV, +1EV
- Film Feeding Out
- Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD
- Exposure counter (number of remaining shots), Macro mode, Brightness control, Self timer, Flash ON / OFF, Mode button(Party / Kids / Landscape / Double exposure / Bulb)
- Power Supply
- NP-45A lithium-ion battery.charge capacity: 10 film packs (based on our test conditions)
- 4.5 x 3.6 x 2.3" (113.4 x 91.9 x 57.2mm)
- 0.7 lbs (296g) excluding the battery, strap and film
- Accepts INSTAX Mini Instant Film
- Produces Credit Card-Sized Prints
- FUJINON 60mm f/12.7 Lens
- Optical Viewfinder with Target Spot
- Built-In Flash with Party Mode
- Bulb and Double Exposure Functions
- Kids, Landscape, and Macro Modes
- Manual Brightness Adjustment
- Tripod Mount and Rechargeable Battery
- Cаmerа mini 90 - 1 unit
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (NP-45S)
- Shoulder strap
- Battery charger
- Instruction manual