Fujifilm X-T5 Mirrorless Camera
The FUJIFILM X-T5 is a lightweight, capable multimedia mirrorless camera with a newly developed 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI sensor for stunning performance. This dial-based camera has a seven-stop in-body image stabilisation system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160MP files, and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. It's lighter and smaller than the X-T1. The X-T5 can shoot movies as well as stills. It records 6.2K 4:2:2 10-bit colour internally or 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW over HDMI.
40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Sensor
The X-T5 boasts the highest image quality with a 40MP X-Trans 5 HR CMOS sensor and a tiny, light body for travel. The camera's diminutive size doesn't influence image quality. The X-enhanced T5's image processing technology creates gorgeous, information-packed photos across the native ISO range.
Powerful Video Capabilities
6.2K at 30p in 4:2:2 10-bit colour can be recorded internally, and a 4K HQ mode oversamples 6.2K material for 4K output. This dynamic camera features advanced video functions. This higher video resolution lets the camera use a 2x digital zoom without compromising quality.
External Raw Recording
Both F-Log and F-Log2 recording are possible, with the latter providing an expanded dynamic range of 13+ stops. Additionally, 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW can be output via HDMI to Atomos and Blackmagic devices accordingly.
425-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
For low-light shooting, the X-T5 boasts 425 phase-detection points with -7 EV sensitivity. Excellent autofocus. A deep learning-based AI adaptive algorithm helps this concentrating system detect and track animals, athletes, birds, autos, motorcycles, and moving subjects.
In-Body Image Stabilization
The camera's IBIS reduces camera shake. Inbuilt 5-axis sensor-shift picture stabilisation decreases camera shake by 7 stops. This technology works with most X Series lenses, even non-stabilized ones, and benefits from slower shutter speeds and difficult lighting. Digital image stabilisation can also stabilise handheld video footage.
Pixel Shift Multishot
Pixel Shift Multishot uses the camera's IBIS system to precisely shift the sensor and shoot 20 frames with one shutter release. Pixel Shift Combiner software merges output data to double the camera's resolution and create a 160MP, detailed file. It works well for static subjects and commercial or digital archiving.
Built for Speed
The X-T5 takes great photos no matter how fast your subject moves. A lag time of 35 ms and a top electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000 sec and a top mechanical shutter speed of 1/8000 sec will stop any subject. If your finger is still, the X-T5 can shoot 15 or 20 frames per second (fps) using the mechanical or electronic shutters. No major event will be missed.
Film Simulation Modes
Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Std, and PRO Neg can be simulated. Hi, Sepia, Black & White, Black & White + Ye Filter, R Filter, G Filter, Classic Neg., Nostalgic Neg., Eterna Cinema, Eterna Bleach Bypass, Acros, Acros + Ye Filter, R Filter, G Filter, and Black & White.
Enhanced Body Design
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 3.69m-dot resolution for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. Additionally, this EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image that is further enhanced by improved suppression of parallax and distortion compared to its predecessor. The 100 fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Large 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Utilizing an NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Micro-HDMI port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm external microphone port for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
The FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom with a continuous f/4 maximum aperture. This adaptive design features a complex optical structure with three aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element to decrease aberrations for sharpness and clarity. Super EBC coatings reduce flare and ghosting in high light, improving contrast and colour neutrality. A fast and quiet autofocus system and six-stop picture stabilisation eliminate camera shake in various circumstances. The lens is weatherproof.
• 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Sensor
• 4K 60p, 6.2K 30p 4:2:2 10-Bit Video
• 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
• 425-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
• 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
• 3" 1.84m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
• 20 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
• 160MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
• XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
• FUJIFILM X-T5 Mirrorless Camera
• NP-W235S Lithium-Ion Battery
• AC-5VJ AC Power Adapter
• USB Cable
• Headphone Adapter
• Shoulder Strap
• Body Cap
• Hot Shoe Cover
• Sync Terminal Cover
• FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
• FLCP-72II Front Lens Cap
• FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
• Lens Hood
• Lens Wrapping Cloth