This tough black Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II backpack is made to fit most international and US airlines' carry-on baggage restrictions while providing comfortable and safe transportation for your mobile photo studio. A DSLR or mirrorless camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, three to four extra lenses, a shoe mount flash, and a backup camera may all be stored in its roomy main compartment, which has an adjustable partition system with 11 dividers. As an alternative, the main compartment can be set up to hold a foldable drone kit in addition to a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens. A Lowepro Gear Box equipment pouch is added to the backpack's contents to improve organization. To keep things organized under the partition system, cords, adapters, and other necessities for the equipment the Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II transports can be inserted inside the Gear Box.
A front-facing zipped panel with a 180° downward opening gives full access to the backpack's main storage. Two zipped organizer compartments for travel batteries, memory cards, hard drives, and other small electronics are located along the interior of the front panel that faces the main compartment. Along with various pockets for a 15" laptop, a 10" tablet, and a graphics tablet, as well as their cords and power adapters, the exterior of the front panel zips open 180 degrees downward. The laptop, tablet, and graphics tablet pouches are positioned above the backpack's base to lessen the impact of any bumps or shocks on their contents.
For quick and easy access to goods like a smartphone, pens, a notebook, or a map, there is a zipped stash pocket on the exterior of the front panel. A tripod, monopod, trekking pole, or folded clothing can be secured against the Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II below that pocket using dual compression straps with practical side-release buckles. The backpack also features a removable cup to support the base of a larger tripod or monopod strapped along the front. During use, a water bottle or other similarly sized object can fit in the large, zippered side pocket on the wearer's left, while a side handle is located on the right.
Carrying options for the Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II include its built-in haul handle, the side handle, and its movable shoulder straps. The backpack's waist belt transfers weight to the hips for added comfort when travelling over tough or uneven terrain, and an integrated sternum strap fastens the shoulder straps together to further prevent unintended moving of the wearer. The Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II's waist belt is removable, and the shoulder straps may be tucked inside the backpack's back panel to help it comply with carry-on regulations for the majority of international and US airlines.
The Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II is made of sturdy polyester and nylon, is weather resistant, and comes with a seam-sealed cover for usage in torrential downpours. When the rain cover is not in use, the Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II's front panel and side attachment webbings can be used to attach pouches with the Lowepro SlipLock Attachment System to the surface of the backpack.
- Spacious main compartment features an adjustable partition system with 11 dividers that can fit a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, three to four additional lenses, a shoe mount flash, and a backup camera
- Alternatively, main compartment can be configured for a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, as well as a folding drone kit
- Split-level divider allows items to be stacked on top of each other
- Included Lowepro Gear Box keeps cords, adapters, and other essentials organized under the partition system
- Access to the main compartment is provided by a front-facing zippered panel with a 180° downward opening
- Inside lining of front panel that faces the partition system includes two zippered organizer pockets for portable batteries, memory cards, hard drives, or other small electronics
- Exterior front panel also unzips with a 180° downward opening to reveal multiple pockets for a 15" laptop, a 10" tablet computer, and a graphics tablet, as well as their cords and power adapters
- Zippered stash pocket on the outside of the front panel is included for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a smartphone, pens, a notebook, or a map
- Dual compression straps with convenient side-release buckles allow a tripod, monopod, trekking pole, or folded apparel to be fastened against the backpack
- Removable cup supports the base of a larger tripod or monopod strapped along the front of the backpack
- Large, zippered side pocket along the wearer's left can accommodate a water bottle or another similarly sized item
- Attachment webbings along the backpack's sides and on the face of its front panel allow for pouches with the Lowepro SlipLock Attachment System to be connected
- Carry options include built-in haul handle, side handle, and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Built-in sternum strap and waist belt help evenly distribute weight
- Rear panel provides lumbar support
- For storage and transport, waist belt is detachable while the shoulder straps can be stowed behind the backpack's rear panel
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon and polyester construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
• Rugged, Multi-Configuration Backpack
• Carry-On Size for Most Airlines
• Spacious Main Compartment
• Removable Equipment Pouch
• Holds 15" Laptop and 10" Tablet Computer
• Multiple Organizational Pockets
• External Pouch Attachment Webbing
• Stow-Away Backpack Straps
• Removable Tripod Cup, Waist Belt
• Weather-Resistant Design, Rain Cover
• Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II Backpack (Black)
• 11 x Divider
• Gear Box Pouch
• Waist Belt
• Tripod Cup
• Limited Lifetime Warranty