Use SanDisk's 1TB Extreme Portable SSD V2 to carry your data with you. This sturdy 1TB black SSD has read and write speeds of up to 1050 and 1000 MB/s, respectively, and is designed for performance under challenging conditions. The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD uses a USB-C connection and is bus powered. Both a USB-C to USB-A adapter and a USB-C to C cable are provided.
Tough Enough to Take with You
The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is tough enough to take with you into the field and ensures your data is ready when you need it, thanks to these durable and secure features:
- IP55 dust and water resistance ensures physical safety of your data.
- Up to 6' of drop protection.
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption ensures your privacy.
It Goes Where You Go
To add an extra layer of security while you're out and about, use the convenient carabiner loop to fasten the drive to your belt loop or backpack. This drive is perfect for any creative professionals, such as photographers or videographers working on projects while out in the field, thanks to a sturdy silicon shell that offers a premium feel and additional protection to the drive's exterior.
- USB 3.2
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gb/s), USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- Data Transfer
- Read: 1050MB/s
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 0.35 x 2.06 x 3.96" (0.88 x 5.23 x 10.5cm)
- 1TB Total Storage Capacity
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2
- Up to 1050 MB/s Read Speed
- Up to 1000 MB/s Write Speed
- Bus Powered
- 256-Bit AES Hardware Encryption
- IP55 Water & Dust Resistance
- Carabiner Loop for Easy Transport
- SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1TB 1050MB/S
- USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter