Take professional performance with you wherever you go with SanDisk's 1TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD V2. This 1TB SSD features read and write speeds up to 2000 MB/s over a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C connection and is built for long-lasting performance. Maintain file security with 256-bit AES encryption, and take physical resilience into account with IP55 dust and water resistance, drop-proofing up to 6', and the aluminum chassis and silicon shell. This SSD is simple to carry thanks to a carabiner clip that makes it simple to attach to a bag or belt. The SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD V2 is bus powered and includes USB Type-C to C and C to A cables.
Tough Enough to Take with You
The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD ensures your data is available when you need it with up to 6' of drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance. Additionally, the aluminum chassis and robust silicon shell add to the exterior protection of the drive.
Put a Lock on Your Files
Help keep private content private with the included password protection, featuring 256-bit AES hardware encryption.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 x2
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20Gb/s), USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- Sequential Performance
- Read: 2000MB/s
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 4.34 x 2.26 x 0.4" (10.97 x 5.74 x 1.01cm)
- 1TB Total Storage Capacity
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C
- Up to 2000 MB/s Read & Write Speeds
- Bus Powered
- 256-Bit AES Hardware Encryption
- IP55 Dust & Water Resistance
- Carabiner Loop for Easy Transport
- Aluminum Chassis with Silicon Shell
- SanDisk 1TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD V2
- USB Type-C to C Cable
- USB Type-C to A Cable