DJI Mobile SE Overview: Stabilized On-the-Go Content Creation
The DJI Osmo Mobile SE Smartphone Gimbal stabilizer improves stability and enables you to move your content more creatively by having a smaller form factor and a longer battery life than its predecessor. Expanded shooting modes and functions are available when using the DJI Mimo app thanks to improved Bluetooth 5.1 communication. The OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 3 is another feature of the SE that enables the rig to support smartphones up to 3.3" wide. In total, the gimbal can accept loads up to 10.2 oz. A grip tripod, power cable, and storage pouch are all included with the gimbal so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Updated ActiveTrack 5.0 supports front camera tracking from both side orientations and while spinning, and it increases stability over longer distances. 3-axis built-in gimbal motors produce smooth video even when operating with lossless delivery.
Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse
- Set your gimbal down on a flat surface using the grip tripod and create a timelapse of your view of choice.
- Preset a gimbal path during your timelapse for subtle, dynamic movement using Motionlapse.
- Condense motion into a fast paced, stabilized shot using Hyperlapse
- Templates embedded in the DJI Mimo app allow you to create compilation videos out of highlighted clips
- Follow: camera view follows gimbal's pan and tilt movements and remains stable during rolls
- Tilt Locked: camera view only follows the gimbal's pan movement and stays stable during tilts and rolls
- FPV: all three axes of the gimbal follow the movement of the main body
- SpinShot: push the joystick left or right to control rotation
Compact and Portable
The Mobile SE can be folded down to a small size that fits in your pocket. When not in use, its magnetic phone clamp is simple to detach and can fit around your phone even if it is in a case.
Bluetooth 5.1 for Remote Control
You can use the DJI Mimo app on your smartphone to control your gimbal thanks to built-in Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity. Tutorials offer clear directions and manuals to help you carry out your creative vision. Change between different modes, such as panorama, dynamic zoom, and timelapse. Gesture Control has your back for simple group photos or self-portraits when touching your screen or controls is inconvenient. Once finished, LightCut's embedded AI-powered templates can assist you in editing your videos or photos.
- Control all 3-axes while holding your gimbal thanks to intuitive, easy-to-reach buttons
- Built-in status panel allows you to check your battery level, system status indicator, and gimbal mode
- Mode button switches between four gimbal modes
- A 120°/s maximum control speed makes adjustments fast
- Flip from landscape to portrait orientations with the press of a button
Extended Battery Life
For a full day of shooting, the integrated lithium-ion battery powers your gimbal for up to 8 hours. When low on power, it can be quickly recharged in just 2.2 hours using the USB-C port and supplied power cable.
- Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Clamp
- Up to 10.2 oz Load Capacity
- Dynamic Zoom, SpinShot, Story Mode
- ActiveTrack 5.0, Follow, and Sport Modes
- Supports Smartphones up to 3.3" Wide
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse,
- Panorama Modes
- Control Gimbal/Phone with DJI Mimo App
- DJI Osmo Mobile SE Smartphone Gimbal
- DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 3 for Osmo Mobile 6
- Grip Tripod
- Power Cable
- Storage Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty