With this Transmission Combo from DJI, you can send high-definition video for monitoring over a distance of three miles (line-of-sight). The set consists of a transmitter and a receiver that transmits video at up to 1080p/60 using the incredibly effective O3 Pro transmission technology over Wi-Fi at 2.4 and 5 GHz. The signal strength and range can be increased by purchasing additional high-gain antennas. The high-bright monitor has a touchscreen display, 1500 cd/m2 brightness, and a 1920 x 1200 resolution.
The system uses AES 256 encryption to keep your video safe from prying eyes and supports automatic frequency hopping to find the strongest signal. In control mode, it enables simultaneous transmission to two receivers, and in broadcast mode, it enables performance-reduced transmission to an unlimited number of receivers. In control mode, you can use the touchscreen or the built-in gyroscopic sensor to physically move the gimbal or camera.
The devices can be powered either directly from a DJI gimbal like the Ronin 2 or RS 3, or they can be powered by a WB37 battery or its DC power input. The monitor offers a variety of imaging tools, including false color, waveform, and frame guides, as well as the ability to import custom LUTs.
Long-Distance HD Live Feed
O3 Pro video transmission technology, which offers a remarkable 20,000' on-ground transmission distance, is incorporated into DJI Transmission. Additionally, it supports live audio monitoring at 16-bit 48 kHz and transmission at 1080p60 with a maximum bitrate of 50 Mb/s, giving crews on large sets a great remote visual and audio monitoring experience.
End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
When paired with cinema cameras like the ARRI ALEXA Mini LF, the video transmitter and receiver use the same chip solution as Ronin 4D, with every link specifically optimized to provide end-to-end ultra-low transmission latency.
Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
- O3 Pro adds a DFS band on top of the traditional 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, offering up to 23 channel options that provide professional crews with more compliant and interference-free transmission channels.
- DJI Transmission supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping, which automatically scans the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel.
- With a built-in frequency sweeper, users can even manually select a channel to avoid interference between devices.
- By mounting high-gain antennas, transmission capability is further boosted.
One Transmitter with Multiple Receivers for Coordinated Shooting
- Two transmission modes are available.
- In Control mode, DJI Transmission delivers optimal transmission performance. Monitoring can be done from two receivers at the same time, while the gimbal of Ronin 2 and RS 3 Pro and camera can be controlled remotely.
- Broadcast mode can be enabled on top of Control mode to enable an unlimited number of receivers (transmission performance differs from Control mode).
- On larger and more dynamic, DJI Transmission can operate with 20 or more transmitters sending signals to 20 or more devices, resulting in a smooth, coordinated experience that's difficult to get with traditional transmission setups.
To prevent data leaks, DJI Transmission supports linking and AES 256-bit encryption. DJI Transmission uses a self-developed chip and transmission protocol to protect the security of your video.
Non-DFS Frequency Band:
DFS Frequency Band:
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
<33 dBm (FCC)
<20 dBm (SRRC/CE/MIC)
<23 dBm (FCC/SRRC/MIC)
<30 dBm (FCC)
<23 dBm (SRRC/MIC)
5.470-5.600 GHz, 5.650-5.725 GHz:
<30 dBm (FCC)
<23 dBm (CE/MIC)
<33 dBm (FCC/SRRC)
<14 dBm (CE)
Power Supply Voltage
6 to 18 V
Power Output Port: 6 to 18 V
Video Transmitter: 3 hours 40 minutes
High-Bright Remote Monitor: 2 hours
Input Video Format
3G SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit
HDMI RGB 4:4:4
Output Video Format
3G SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit
Input Audio Format
SDI-embedded, HDMI embedded
Output Audio Format
Video Transmission System
Max Video Bitrate
Video Transmission Latency
Video Coding Format
Max Transmission Distance
6 km (FCC)
4 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
14 Degree to 113 Degree F (-10 Degree to 45 Degree C)
Mirror Control Mode
Supported Camera Models: ZV1/A7 III/A7S III/A7M III/A7R III/A7R IV/A7 IV/FX3/A7S II/A6600/A6400 and all Sony cameras that support BRAVIA (HDMI control)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Video Transmitter: 5 x 3.4 x 1" (127 x87 x26mm) (excluding antennas)
High-Bright Remote Monitor: 8.3 x 5.3 x 2" (213 x135 x51mm) (excluding antennas)
Video Transmitter Weight: 12.3 oz (350g) (excluding antennas)
High-Bright Remote Monitor: 25.6 oz (727g) (excluding antennas)
- Transmitter & High-Bright RX Monitor Kit
- Transmit 1080p60 Video over 3 Miles LoS
- HDMI/3G-SDI Input / Output
- 7" 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- Gyroscopic Sensor to Control Gimbals
- O3 Pro Video Transmission Technology
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Power via WB37 Intelligent Batteries
- Works with Ronin 2 / RS 3 Pro Gimbals
- Custom LUTs, Built-In Image Tools
- DJI Transmission Combo
- DJI Wireless Video Transmitter
- High-Bright Remote RX Monitor
- Remote Monitor Hood
- WB37 Battery Adapter (TX)
- 2 x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- WB37 Battery Charging Hub (USB Type-C)
- L-Series Battery Adapter (TX)
- L-Series Battery Adapter (RX)
- USB Type-C to LEMO Power Cable
- RS Gimbal Mounting Plate
- USB Type-C Cable
- SDI Cable
- DC Power Cable
- DC to D-Tap Power Cable
- Installation Toolkit
- 2 x Antenna
- Protector Case
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty