With the GoPro Pro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter, you can use your GoPro to record crisp, high-quality audio from an external source. The HERO9 Black, HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, and HERO5 Session are all compatible with it.
A powered or unpowered microphone can be used with a 3.5mm analog stereo input, which also supports line-level and mic-level signals. This adapter will be useful whether you want to take a signal directly from a music venue's mixing console or plug in a shotgun or lavalier mic for interviews. A clean audio recording is guaranteed by the internal A/D (analog to digital) conversion's 106 dB of headroom. You can still charge your camera while using the adapter because it has a pass-through USB port even though it occupies the camera's USB port.
- HERO5 Black or HERO5 Session Camera
3.5mm mic or line-in connector works with powered or non-powered mics
- 1x 3.5mm analog stereo audio, mic/line level input
1x USB Type C, power input
1x USB Type C, camera connection
- A/D Converter: 106dB
- For HERO11/10/9/8/7/6/5 Black & HERO5 Session
- 3.5mm Mic/Line Audio Input
- Right-Angle USB C Camera Connection
- USB Pass-Through for Camera Charging
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty