The 256GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 256GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and has a speed class rating of V30, which ensures minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. It is intended for microSD devices like smartphones, drones, and action cameras that can record Full HD and 4K video as well as raw and burst photography. This card also supports the U3 standard, which also ensures a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s in the event that your device does not support the V30 standard. Write speeds can go no faster than 130 MB/s, while read speeds are supported up to 190 MB/s.
This card can be used in devices that do not support UHS-I, V30, or U3, even though it was created for cameras that are. However, keep in mind that this card will then default to the speed class and bus rating of your device, such as Class 10 or UHS-I and U1, which both support minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
SanDisk included support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec when designing this card in addition to UHS-I, V30, and U3 specifications. This specification includes enhancements to give Android users a better mobile experience and faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec gives the card the ability to control random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations, enabling it to open apps quickly and handle related tasks like processing audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
This memory card, like the majority of SanDisk media, is waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. It can also withstand temperatures between -13 and 185 °F, so you can use it in harsh environments. You also have the choice to download RescuePRO Deluxe software in case the card's data is compromised, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app gives users an easy way to browse, organize, and back up files on their Android mobile device. A microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch is also included, enabling the use of this card in SD-compatible devices.
Great for Capturing 4K UHD Video
Ideal for capturing sporting events, weekend getaways, or outdoor adventures without skipping frames. The SanDisk Extreme microSD card's 256GB of storage allows you to capture continuous 4K UHD and Full HD video thanks to its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.
Load Apps Faster with A2
The card's A2 specification allows for faster app performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.
- Save time transferring media with SanDisk QuickFlow technology
- Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD Card Reader for speeds up to 190 MB/s
- Up to 130 MB/s write speeds for fast shooting
- Capture 4K UHD and Full HD video
- Resistant to shock, water, X-rays, and temperature extremes
- Manage files with the SanDisk Memory Zone app, which is available as a free download
- Includes a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer
- A microSD to SD adapter is included for compatibility with full-sized SD devices
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- A2 / UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 190 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 130 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch on Adapter
- Downloadable RescuePRO Recovery Software
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
- microSD to SD Adapter